[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello, nice to meet you here. I'm shohei.I'm using openoffice2.3.1.
> I have a question now.
> When I wanted to copy the text, I right-clicked and select "copy". And soon,
> I right-clicked
>  and looked for "paste". But there wasn't the aicon. So I can't paste the
> text. Some setting
> s have changed accidentally?
>
> How can I paste the text? I don't know how to do it. Please tell me.
> Maybe this consulation must be easy for you. I'm sorry.

Is that document by any chance read only or otherwise not writable? If
so, you won't get a paste option, when you right click. To check this,
click on Edit and look for Paste. If is appears fainter than other
options, you cannot modify that document.

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not
directly to me.