At 09:36 18/01/2008 -0800, John Schroeder wrote:
I downloaded Open Office 2.3.1 a couple of weeks ago and I can open most email attachments as long as the don't have pictures. I cannot open any graphics or pictures. What am I doing wrong?

You don't give enough detail here to clarify exactly what your problem is.

Do you mean that you can open documents which include pictures and that you can see the rest of content of the document but just not see the pictures within it? If so, there is a setting to produce this effect, and you merely need to correct it. Go to Tools | Options... | OpenOffice.org Writer | View, and put a tick by "Graphics and objects" under Display.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker