I just downloaded and installed open office... I have been using this program
for years but had to get a new computer and now though it installed... it will
not open.  I am running Windows XP Pro and wondered what I could do to make it
work... I love the program and all my documents are in Open Office.. I am an
author and really need to have this program.

Thanks for your help.

Kaitlan Roisendubh

In a democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your Count that
votes.