I am using version 2.0.4 of OpenOffice.org.  My
problem is that when composing text documents in
OpenOffice.org, my spell check does not work properly.
It does not recognize any miss spelled words, but
rather gives the prompt "The spellcheck is complete"
every time, regardless the number of miss spellings.
It has never recognized a miss spelled word. Nothing
under the help or support menus has aided in solving
this problem and I am out of ideas myself. Any
assistance would be much appreciated! I only very
recently purchased my Eee Pc 701 4G (web cam model)
and am new to OpenOffice (but very proficient in
Windows). I've never seen such a problem, nor have my
co-workers or friends.

Gratefully,
Deanna Moore