Hello all;
I am teaching online at a university and want to download open office for mac 2004. I currently run Office 2003 professional. Is there any problem in using both programs at the same time? I have issues with opening pptx or docx from the vista programs. while I realize there is a patch for that, it will not work on my mac. I called apple. Any thing to beware of in downloading Open office for mac? Or is there one?
Thanks again
Marcia