KEITH ELLIS wrote:
I am using Open Office.org 2.2.
Referring to the Help instructions, Printing Address Labels, I arrive at step 11 but only one of the addresses in the database will transfer to the sheet of labels. Please tell me how to transfer all the address records to the label sheet. Keith Ellis

Do you mean that you get a full sheet of labels with the same address on each label?

If that is the case, you may need to insert a "Next record" field at the very end of the label text.
--
Troll/Idiot

Don't try to impose your personal preferences on everyone else. Be polite. Have a nice day.