Barry,
I don't know how the rest do it, but I do a file with the format I like, then I save it as a master. Then when I do a new file, I grab that master and save it with a new name.

Joseph

_____
From BARRY FREEMAN
Can someone help me to format a default page. What I mean is when I open up a new blank page how can I get the programme to remember how I like the page to look including what text I want to use instaed of altering the blank page before I start work ?

If i want to upgrade to a newer version of open office how do I do this?