At 08:01 01/02/2008 -0600, Charlene Williams wrote:
I have created a text box in a spreadsheet in Open Office. When I right click in the box and check Word Wrap Text in Shape and click save--when I go back out of the document and get back into it--my changes do not save.

I don't recognise some of the terms you use here, but I believe the solution to your problem may be to use File | Save All instead of File | Save.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker