RBL wrote:
Hello, all.

I have a simple document. One embedded (pasted) JPEG, everything else plain text, standard fonts, some colors. I want to change the margins, so I go into Format | Page. Tabbed dialog opens. If I click on the Page tab, OOo crashes.

Opened a blank (new) document. Went into Format | Page | Page. BOOM. OOo dies.

Has anyone heard of or experienced this and, if so, is there a work around or fix?

Version of OOo?

Operating system and version?

Printer driver? Is it the latest? Especially if it is a multi-mode printer (e.g., PCL and PostScript), can you try a completely different driver?
--
John W. Kennedy
"Those in the seat of power oft forget their failings and seek only the obeisance of others! Thus is bad government born! Hold in your heart that you and the people are one, human beings all, and good government shall arise of its own accord! Such is the path of virtue!"