I'm currently working on a bibliography, which includes citing many sources
including web addresses. Yet, immediately after entering any web address, the
program automatically underlines it and colors it. This would be fine with me
so long as the program did a good job, but every time I try to add some
internet address, the program messes up some other nearby part of the document
by underlining it, changing its color, or some other bother. Often it won't let
me un-underline something it has mistakenly underlined, and the "link"
continues far beyond the actual address (If I click on subsequent text, it
takes me to a previously typed address). I was wondering if there is a way to
turn this "underline and color" option off for web addresses, because whatever
the program is doing is a major hindrance to my work.

  Thank you for your time,
                         Andrew Schiller