The OpenOffice.org Wiki is scheduled to go offline for maintenance between 06:00 and 10:00 CET on Thursday 14 February 2008.

During this period, you will not be able to access the OpenOffice.org Wiki.

The maintenance on the OpenOffice.org Wiki includes:
  - Upgrading the MediaWiki software to version 1.11.
  - Updating the existing extensions.
  - Installing some new extensions.
  - Adding a new OpenOffice.org Wiki skin.

If you have any questions about the scheduled maintenance, please ask here on the mailing list.

The OpenOffice.org Wiki was not upgraded this morning.

I ran into some apache2 configuration issues that I did not anticipate, and they prevented me from upgrading the Wiki. The configuration problems have been resolved now.

I am trying to schedule in another quick downtime for the Wiki so I can move the database over to the new server and complete the upgrade. As soon as I have a new time scheduled - hopefully later today (14 Feb) or early tomorrow (15 Feb) - I will let everyone know.

New schedule.

I will be taking the OpenOffice.org Wiki offline for approximately an hour starting at 13:30 CET today (14 February) to complete the Wiki upgrade and maintenance. During this time the Wiki will not be accessible for reading or writing.

I will let everyone know when it is back up and running again.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany