On 02/16/2008 05:44 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Although I'm certain that I've seen this list on google groups, I
> cannot find it now! And google isn't helping. If someone still has the
> GG address for this list, I'd appreciate it if you could send it to me
> please. Thanks.

http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.comp.open-office/topics

However I would highly recommend viewing via nntp at gmane. Nearly all
of the OOo lists are carried there:

http://dir.gmane.org/search.php?match=openoffice
[this list is gmane.comp.openoffice.questions - to us in your newsreader
(Thunderbird/SeaMonkey etc:

And you can easily load threads for viewing all the way back to 2006.

Nabble.com also carries the OOo lists though I've not used it.