Dear Sirs,
    For a number of years I have been using "Easy Office", a similar product to
yours. However, I have recently upgraded to Windows Vista Ultimate and have
researched many of the open source office office suites. Yours appears to be a
most robust and feature rich application and I am seriously considering making
it my office suite of choice. My question is will the spreadsheet load and
handle the Easy Office file format, ie. " xxxx.ess " ?  Obviously, I will need
to be able to open my existing files and then save them in the Open Office
format.
    Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

A.L.(Tony) Talbot.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]