Dear Sir/Madam:
off.org is a great use of word. I have told many a friend,also about a donation
if they choose. I open off.org. I choose a color background from the gallery. I
then type the word test
in a color font. I save as test # 1 in default type .odt save to
documents.I open up in doc. it comes up with background
color & font color.I go to e-mail & address to myself. I put
in the attachment & send. I open my e-mail & click on the link to open the
attachment. the doc. comes up with color font, but no color background. I did
the same using microsoft word, the doc. opened up with color font & color
background..QUESTION; how do I get color background when i send doc. in e-mail.
Thank you,  GARY