At 15:04 15/02/2008 -0500, Pat Brown wrote:
Does anyone know if there's a way to go to a particular page in Write? I know you can do it in Adobe Reader, but I don't recall seeing it in Word. A search on the Help menu brings up nothing.

o  Go to Edit | Navigator (or press F5).
o  Click on the Navigation button and select Page in the Navigation toolbar.
o Now use the "Previous page" or "Next page" buttons or the thumb wheel - or just type in the box - to move to the required page.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker