Debbie preskar wrote:
Do you have powerpoint that I can download on my computer. I need it for an
online education art class that I am taking.

OpenOffice does not include PowerPoint, which is a proprietary application from Microsoft. However, it does include "Impress" which is similar to and had good compatibility with PowerPoint. If you will be submitting your presentations as PowerPoint files to your instructor, you may wish to install the free PowerPoint viewer, available from Microsoft. This will allow you to see how your presentation will appear in PowerPoint. You'll probably want to install the viewer, before OpenOffice, so that OpenOffice will remain the default application for opening PowerPoint presentations. When you want to use PowerPoint viewer, you just right click on the icon, to select the viewer.

PowerPoint viewer
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485&displaylang=en