So I'm curious... I've been considering Ubuntu... Is are there Internet Security programs for it? (just in case)

_____
From: "John Tserkezis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: [users] Re: how to Send FAX

Lisi Reisz wrote:

So how come there are so few viruses that attack Unix based servers and so many that attack Windows based servers, although Unix and its descendants are in the majority and Windows servers in the minority? Could it just be that the OSs are intrinsically more secure?

Could be the latest trend is for malware not to cause damage per se, but to extort/scam/whatever money out of people.

You don't make money out of hacking servers, you DO however make money out of idiot joe average who is happy to click on some stupid dancing santa clause, that actually installs a keylogger. And they're home and hosed from there - in the most unpleasant way.

In this case you're targeting the majority OS that the END USER uses - windows.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org>