>> Hi - I have a G3 Mac with OS 10.3.9 on a 333 Mhz processor.
>> the openoffice pages say that i need 400 Mhz.
>> I have lots of room on my HD
>> I so much want to switch to opensource writer/draw/calc
>> So - what's the verdict?
>>
>> thanks
>> peace
>> willi

IME it'll work, albeit a little slower than it should, which might make
it feel cumbersome.  Check out the System Requirments at OO.o for
anything picky that's required.  In fact, I have an older version of it
running on an old 66 MHz machine out in the other room<g>.

Perfection isn't achievable, but
it's sure a worthy pursuit.