On 24/02/2008 17:55, Harold Fuchs wrote:
On 22/02/2008 17:55, Cuyler Griffith wrote:
Hello,
Having difficulty logging on to the Open Office forums with either user name or password, can't tell which, and the link says to contact the 'Administrator' but can't find a single link or address for the Administrator.

Anyone have any idea how I can resolve this or at least send an email to the Administrator without having to create an all new profile?

Thanks!

I'm afraid we can't really help as we gave no connection to the forum. Have you tried the "forgotten your password?" link? You will need to enter the exact same e-mail address as the one you originally registered. Or register again?

PS. Did you "activate" the registration? After you registered you will have received an e-mail at the address you told the forum about. You need to read that e-mail and follow the instructions it contains. Till you do this you will not be able to login.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England