2008/2/22, Michael Tucci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks for your response Guy.
> I am experiencing other problems when moving between programs. I can't use
> the new toggle keys to get to Open Office from another application and
> sometimes toggling in the other direction locks up as well.
>
> -Michael

Hello Michael,

I suppose that the X11 is getting in the way. You may also encounter
problems when copying text blocks etc. between OpenOffice.org under X11 and
other applications on your Mac. It can be quite annoying. Sometimes you use
Apple-v, then again it's Ctrl-v, or twice Ctrl-v, and sometimes nothing
works. Once I had to save a list of mail adresses from OOo as html in order
to copy them to Mail...

We'll all be very very happy when the Aqua version (without X11) will be
fully functional. For the moment my Aqua OOo on Leopard has a Save dialog
that is almost impossible to use...

--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.3 m221 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger