Kirill Palagin wrote:
Any chance somebody could file an issue in Tracker?
http://qa.openoffice.org/ooQAReloaded/ooQA-ReportBugs.html

James Knott ?????:
TomW wrote:
Gene Kohlenberg wrote:
I have posted the RTF file at http://www.optstd.org/sc5N439webballot.rtf. I have also posted a PDF file printed from MS Word 2000 showing what the document should look like, http://www.optstd.org/sc5N439webballot.pdf. I then posted a PDF file displaying what OpenOffice Writer shows when it opens the file, http://www.optstd.org/sc5N439webballotOpenOffice.pdf.

WordPerfect 12 trashs it even more than Writer. WordPad almost gets it right.

Both AbiWord and Kword seem to handle it reasonably well.
I have entered this in Tracker as Issue 86517.