I am using XP Professional Openoffice.org, when I am doing a spreedsheet
in the office calc, when I get to the end of a row I want to return to
the beginning of the next row.  But when I hit my enter key it moves
down one row but right under the cell that I just typed in.  It will not
return to the beginning of the next row.  What do I need to do to re-set
this key.  I followed the directions to modify the enter key under the
function option.  But there was no function listed for enter....it was
marked with the function down.  Please help so that I may get this
matter taken care of.  I mainly work with the calc program and have many
spredsheets.

Thank you,

Dana Curtis

Dana Curtis