dejan wrote:
hi
i have lots of documents saved in .doc
and whichever i open i OOffice its very messed up
what extension to install or font??

i also tried to save OO document as a .doc
(at my work we only have .doc)
but when i open it with MS Office its all messed up again

i guess OO and MSO dont really understand eachother??

thanx for the answers

d.

We have many people in our organization that use OOo for work even though we are supposed to be a Windows organization.

What OS are you running on and do you have all the same fonts installed on both systems. FWIW, I have seen this issue between different versions of MS Office as well.

--
Robin Laing