On Mar 1, 2008, at 8:33 AM, David Lowe wrote:

On Feb 28, 2008, at 13:06 , Rodney D. Myers wrote:

Of all of the programs I needed to re-install (all of them), OO is the only one not to open.

I went back through my replies, and found the link I sent/replied to <http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/2.4.0RC1/ >, and installed it.

Right now, I know X11 works, since I have fink installed and those programs work.

Were you aware that fink has a package for OO? 'fink install openoffice.org' will get you version 2.2.0. It's certainly worth a try.

was not aware of it.

I posted this same message in the MAC Dev mail list, and there is a problem with the build.

I'm using the Aqua version right now, thanks.

--
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ICQ#:         AIM#:            YAHOO:

        Ben Franklin - 1759