Hi Bob,

Bob Dowling wrote (1-3-2008 17:43)
A little reflection on your goal: My experience and approach with house style projects is to make it easy / attractive for people to use the standards, and not to (try to) prevent them doing something else.

I quite agree. If all I could do was add the house style colors to the existing palette I would still be happy.

(BTW sorry for my invention in your process ;-) )

When you work with extensions, and some work (probably already planned) on the config structure has been done, it should be possible to include the colors in your extension.

Pls see issue 84718.
Your ideas / questions will be most in place and appreciated on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTH
regards,
Cor

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact