To whom this may concern,

       My name is Donna Calvin, my granddaughter emailed me word. open
office.org 2.3.
  I need to install everything I'm going to be useing, like copy and past, cut
& past, margins. etc, everything that is need to function with word. I have no
idea on how to install any of the
  programs needed in word, can you help me with this issue.  Hope I explained
it, so you can
  understand what I am asking. Tried to cut and paste my resume for a job
yesturday, That is when I discovered that I need to install all the stuff I
need to be functional on word.

  Thank You

  Donna D. Calvin