Hi

This maybe will be a shot out in the *blue*... but what do you have to loose.... ??? ;-)

  1. Go to the place where your file is saved
  2. Click once on that file with your left mousebutton
  3. Now, rightclick on that file
  4. Choose New on the pop-up-meny

If you are lucky now, you will go a new unsaved file *based* on the original file with all the contents....

If this didnĀ“t work, :-( well it was worth a try....

Please fill me in about the result.....

Best regards

// Per

Bette skrev:
Sorry but it does contain confidential financial data..

--
Bette Luksha-Gammell www.GemsCrystalsAndWire.com http://stores.ebay.com/GemsCrystalsAndWire1 www.GemsCrystalsAndWire.etsy.com Make A Miracle-Become an Organ Donor [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.floridatransplantsurvivors.org http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathedeeply http://heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060520/FEATURES/605200517/1014/NEWS0106 Bi-lateral lung 1991, single left lung 2002, kidney recipient 2005

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Harold Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>