Hi,

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 1:14 AM, JBosco MSeixas wrote:

>  [...]
>
>  1. I would like to be an user of  'brOffice.org'
>  but I am with a installation problem
>
>  2.  In the installation appear the following message, and installation is
> interrupted:
>  "Error 1305. Error reading file
>  C: \ Office.br.arquivos \ brofficeorg23.msi.
>  Make sure the file exists and that you can access it.
>
>  3.[Yes the file exists and I can access. When open it again
>   opened an installation wizard, and repeated to the interruption  and same
> message]
>
>  4. What I must be do, to install the 'office'.softs?

Do you have checked the md5sum of the download file?
<http://download.openoffice.org/2.3.1/md5sums.html>

If the md5sum isn't correct then please download BrOo_2.3.1 again.
Or you may wait a few days - the probably release of BrOo_2.4.0 will be
March 6th 2008.
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Features#Planned_Features_for_2.4_Release>

Make sure you have admin rights to install the program.

You may also disconnect your computer from the internet,
disable your Antivirus and firewall software;
then try the installation again.
(Restart your AV and firewall and reconnect to the internet
after the installation).

Hope this helps -
Manfred

<http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html>