Michael Bechsgaard wrote:
I want to make to times "enter" but without pressing the "enter"-button twice.
Is that possible?
I'm assuming that you are working in the Writer application. Do you really want the empty paragraphs, or are you trying to create whitespace between paragraphs, or double-space lines? For all of a particular document, or a portion of it, or part/all of every document you create? What you need to do depends on what you're intending to accomplish with this.
I also would like to know if there is a toolbar for counting words, lines and
letters?
File > Properties, Statistics tab will show you these things and more (you'll probably have to select Update to get the current line count).