On 03/03/2008 02:11 PM, Hagar de l'Est wrote:
> What is not clear on that page is that you need to create a folder
> called 'dictionaries', hence my post :
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=366#p366
>

> Hagar

Maybe on windows?

My linux Thunderbird install directory (installed in home) already has a
dictionaries folder:

/home/<username>/thunderbird/dictionaries
w/two files in it:
en-US.aff
en-US.dic

My myspell (say that 10 times fast :-) /usr/share/myspell/dicts/ has the
same files (among others) as well. And just now checking; there is no
/home/<username>/thunderbird/components/myspell folder.

Linux Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 - installed directly from mozilla - so maybe
there has been a change since the info in the link I provided. Or...
just thought of this; maybe I installed some dictionaries at sometime in
the past and that is how the /home/<username>/thunderbird/dictionaries
was created. I'll have to do a fresh install on another machine & see
what pops up.

Thanks for the heads up.

Gary