On Mar 4, 2008, at 3:30 AM, anita hawksworth wrote:

I just downloaded openoffice.org 2.3 from OpenOffice.org, (without any problem) but the 'suite' only consists of Write. Why did not the whole suite download?
How can I get the other programs?
Thankyou, Anita

Look under the "File" menu item (I think), there should be a selection called NEW, which you can select spreadsheet/etc

--
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ICQ#:         AIM#:            YAHOO:

        Ben Franklin - 1759