On 04/03/2008, Susan Jurenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That answers my question that Open Office does not have a media player.
>

> James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Susan Jurenko wrote:
> > I am told that I cannot download the latest version of windows media
> player and am looking for a free media player for my computer if there is
> one available. Please direct me.
> > Thank you
> >

> > Susan
> >

> This mail list is for supporting OpenOffice, which has nothing to do
> with Media Player.

Why would you expect OpenOffice to have a media player? It's an Office
suite, like Microsoft  Office which doesn't have a media player either.  The
big difference is that OpenOffice is completely free.

On the other hand, if you want a free media player then among the best is
VLC Media Player from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England