On 03/05/2008 11:56 PM, ccornell - OpenOffice.org wrote:
>>> Extended mirrors. Check your favourite mirror site for a directory named
>>> "/extended". The images are contained in a sub-directory named "/iso/en"
>>> (for English images) or "/iso/de" (for the German images).
>>> </quote>
>>>
>>> http://distribution.openoffice.org/mirrors/index.html
>>>   http://distribution.openoffice.org/mirrors/index.html#extmirrors
>>
>> Interesting, that there are no links listed here to ANY mirror.  We are
>> supposed to guess what the mirrors links are???
>
> What do you see when you follow the links above?
>
> If I follow the extmirrors one (second one) I see a two lists of mirrors
> all over the world.  The first group are the mirrors hosting the
> extended/iso directories, and the second group is a very long list of
> sites all over the world here you can download the compressed and
> executable installers.
>
> C.

I think that Joe's point was that there are no actual links on the
http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/iso_downoad.html page, where it
recommends checking the extended mirrors. You have to go hunting for the
actual mirrors page.

Note to Joe: Good point.
http://www.openoffice.org/contact.html
<quote>
 If you notice any problems with the website, you may either file a
bug/issue or send the webmaster mail:

   1. File a bug/issue - if you don't have an account, see our Issues
page for how to open an account, search to see if your issue has already
been reported in IssueZilla, and if its not been, submit an issue. It's
very quick and easy (really).
   2. Send webmaster mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
</quote>

or drop a note to the project:
http://distribution.openoffice.org/