When I used to use MS word I had a formula I used in the footer with 2 columns to simulate 2 A5 pages on a single A4 page. So on the left side of the footer on page 1 it would read Page 1 and on the right side it would read Page 2 On the real page 2 it would read Page 3 on the left and Page 4 on the right. etc The formula in the footer was something like (pageno * 2) - 1 on the left and pageno * 2 on the right
How do I do this in Open Office Writer?