Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2008/3/7, Colleen [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I tried about 5 times to download the openoffice suite.  As soon as I
click download I get unable to display page.  I have internet connection,
just can't download from your site.
  I have Windows XP.
  Any suggestions?
  Thanks

Slainte,

Colleen

Can you please give us the exact download link? Maybe it is corrupt in some
way. At least someone else can try to verify your problem.
Have you dried with another webb browser, such as Opera or Firefox?

J.R.

There were problems with the openoffice.bouncer.osuosl.org server (in the USA). The problems have been fixed, and the bouncer shoudl be back and working again... so just try downlaoding via the website as you did before. It should work OK now.

C.