Hagar de l'Est said the following on 03/08/2008 09:53 AM:
Le 08.03.2008 15:50, Alex Janssen a écrit :

just didn't see the link between the two. Why would changing the desktop icon style effect OpenOffice.org? I guess I can understand that because OOo is paying attention to the desktop settings.

Because OOo has a setting that take the default style from the environment.

Have you installed the other packages ?

Hagar

Yes. I installed all of the OOo-style packages I could find. My Tango choice works now.
I needed you guys to kick me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
"You have to admit that the couch at home is more comfy than the chairs at