On 10 Mar 2008 at 12:05, Harold Fuchs wrote:

> On 10/03/2008, mike scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
...
> > Still something weird going on. I /know/ HF is subscribed - yet
> > there's no unsubscription info at the bottom of his posting.  I
> > raised this the other day - opinion seemed to be that if subscribed
> > => get unsub info message; if not subscribed => no unsub info (which
> > seemed fair at the time).
> >
> > So.......?
> >
> > --
> > http://www.scottsonline.org.uk lists incoming sites blocked because
> > of spam
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Mike Scott, Harlow, Essex, England
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >
> Hmmm. I know MS is subscribed, and he's right that I am but I see the
> unsubscribe info message; in fact, the one from MS's message is directly
> above this text.
> 
> 
> -- 
> Harold Fuchs
> London, England
> Please reply *only* to [email protected]
> 

This gets odder. Harold's mail as it is arrived here is quoted above 
with only middle chunk snipped out. No 'how to unsubscribe message' 
tacked on the end.

My /own/ earlier mail arrived back to me as he says, /with/ an 
unsubscription message. Likewise another message in my mbx with those 
two also had the unsub info added.

Is anyone else noticing this - or is it just my gremlins playing up?


-- 
http://www.scottsonline.org.uk lists incoming sites blocked because 
of spam
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Mike Scott, Harlow, Essex, England




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to