Robert Holtzman wrote:
Some time ago I remember seeing a something about the version of OOo supplied with the then current version of Ubuntu linux had some sort of a problem. The advice at the time was to wipe it and d/l a fresh copy from the web site. Does this still hold true with the version (a Ubuntu tweak) supplied with 7.10?

I have had major problems with extensions using Ubuntu's package of OOo (specifically, the report generator and the Zotero plugin). That said, it appears that most of the problems were related to Gnome integration. I removed the Gnome and GTK OOo packages, and I haven't had any problems with the extensions. (It's ugly, but it works.)

--
Sincerely,
Derek