Larry Gusaas wrote:
Thunderbird is the most recommended email program to people asking for email programs. Why should I change. Why can't OO.o fix the problem of unsubscribed posters. They are the uncooperative ones.

So, they don’t cooperate with you. I also use Thunderbird.

Are you telling me to not give support?

No I am not. I am telling you that this is how things work now, and that complaining on this list in the past hasn’t changed anything.

Why not change the broken rules?

Good question. So change them.

Should I feed christians to the lions when I am in Rome? Oh, I forgot, they changed that rule. How long before OO.o changes allowing unsubscribed posters?

Who knows? Meanwhile, you can be cooperative or not as you wish. That is up to you. But shooting the messengers dosn’t change anything.

Jim Allan