Michael Adams wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:25:16 -0600
Larry Gusaas wrote:
This list inserts a header "Reply-To: users@openoffice.org" which overrides the "From:" header when you reply all. Thunderbird,
properly, respects this header when using reply-all and does not
include the "From:" address. KMail  and some other clients improperly
include the "From:" address when using reply-all, ignoring the
"Reply-To" override which is supposed to stop replies to the From
address.

This is my desired behaviour. I would consider it broken if it did not
reply to "all".

Unfortunately, Thunderbird seems to only reply to the "Reply-To" field, and does not do a reply to "All", even when invoking the "Reply All" command. I agree that this is not desirable behavior.

If I choose Reply All, it's because I really want it to reply to all, not to have Thunderbird decide that it really shouldn't reply to all.