At 19:35 18/03/2008 -0400, Pat Brown wrote:
What I'm trying to figure out is, once you've saved a version, how do you get it back if you want to revert? I can't find any way to call up versions of a text document.

o Go to File | Versions... and you will see a list of saved versions within the document. o To display an earlier version, select it in the list and press Open (or double-click it in the list). o You now see a read-only display of the version. To edit this, press the Edit File button in the Standard toolbar. You now have a new, untitled document and can save it as you wish.

A better way is probably to use the Compare button in the Versions window and then accept or reject changes as desired.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker