Hi,

I use OpenOffice 2.3.0 out of the Fedora 8 repository. My problem is, that when I start with a complete new OOo userprofile, Calc opens in fullscreen every times. But I have one 77Kb spreadsheet with 13 sheets, and many formatings. If I open this file, the window is just 3/4 of my screen. Every time I open this file, it resizes my window.

It needed some time to figure out, which part of which configuration file changes in that moment. But I found it. It happens in
user/registry/data/org/openoffice/Setup.xcu:

This is before:
  <node oor:name="Factories">
   <node oor:name="com.sun.star.sheet.SpreadsheetDocument">
    <prop oor:name="ooSetupFactoryWindowAttributes" oor:type="xs:string">
     <value>4,27,912,867;1;0,0,0,0;</value>
    </prop>
   </node>
  </node>

And this after I opened this special spreadsheet:
  <node oor:name="Factories">
   <node oor:name="com.sun.star.sheet.SpreadsheetDocument">
    <prop oor:name="ooSetupFactoryWindowAttributes" oor:type="xs:string">
     <value>4,27,912,867;1;0,0,0,0;</value>
    </prop>
   </node>
  </node>

Why does this value changes after opening just this file?

Regards
Marc