Hi Nelson,

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Nelson Alvarez wrote:
> Hello
>
>  The one and ONLY reason I still have to use Microsoft Word sometimes
>  is that I can draw and move tables around the page easily. I just draw
>  the table with that little pencil cursor and then I can place it
>  wherever I want by dragging the small square with a cross inside in
>  the upper left corner of the table. Is any feature like that
>  implemented in OOo? Will it ever be?

I don't know, how it's working in MS Word ...

In OOo Writer:

(1) Go to (menu) Insert -> Frame

(2) Draw the table inside the frame;
see -> Help <F1>
Index: AutoCorrect function;options - 'Create table'

(2.1) See also ->
'Drawing Tables in your Text Document'
<http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt/entry/drawing_tables_in_your_text>

(3) Click inside the frame ...