On 21/03/2008 16:16, James Knott wrote:
Fred A. Miller wrote:
Hameed Yussuph wrote:
Is there any likelihood of a mobile version such as Quick Office or Microsoft Office for Windows Mobile

What do you mean by "mobile? There is "portable" OO that will run on USB memory, if that's a help.

Fred

I think he was referring to the pocket size computers, as might run WINCE or PalmOS etc.

No, he almost certainly said what he meant and meant what he said: "...for Windows Mobile ". I see no reason to doubt that he was referring to an Operating System developed by Microsoft. The *name* of that Operating System is "Windows Mobile". It runs on a number of different manufacturers' devices. It is not WINCE , which is a different and I think earlier OS by Microsoft. Nor is it PalmOS which is completely different and not even by Microsoft but by Palm. For what it's worth, Wikipedia's entry is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Mobile

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England