Hi

I downloaded Writer in Brazilian Portuguese in order to have word processing
that recognises their accents. My other computer which I bought in Brazil
has MS Word and it recognises their accents and auto corrects using them.

When I type in Writer it recognises none of them and when you right click it
gives you suggestions of English words and the option to recognise the word
as Portuguese. This is a cat chasing its own tail because without the accent
you can't add the word to the dictionary and am I supposed to add all their
accented words?

Regards

Ross Foley

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mobile: 0411 085 837

Skype: rossfoley

The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and are
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient and received this message
in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action regarding this
email.  Please notify Ross Foley by return email and delete the original
message and attachments.