Colin Griffiths wrote:
Hi
I am trying to teach OpenOffice suite and it does not work on my G5 or my intel PowerBook. Please fix it. I am teaching it on Windows; WOW it works. I am also involved in image manipulation; GIMP that works on both platforms. I know you are all busy but I do this for free too.
Colin

It might help if you explain why you think it doesn't work. Is it failing to install? Failing to run? Any error messages? etc.
It's hard to fix something, when you don't know what the problem is.