Harold Fuchs wrote:
On 22/03/2008 21:26, Hameed Yussuph wrote:
Hello again, More people are turning to mobile devices and looking at current trends, the document people still will be viewing on their mobiles; Symbian, BlackBerry and the ubiquitous Windows Mobile, are Microsoft proprietary document formats. If the ODF community is very serious (extremely serious) about dominating the landscape, then OpenOffice.org needs to consider a mobile version NOT PORTABLE VERSION.

MobileOffice for Symbian supports ODF. The status is "Generally works, but there are missing features." as per http://opendocumentfellowship.com/applications but, unfortunately, that document is not dated :-(

"Missing features", what good is that? Perhaps I'm being to forward. I'll keep an eye out for when OpenOffice decides to provide something for the mobile user. Thanks for the help. TTFN