Thank you.

I am operating Vista business and i have the need to open microsoft word files and excel spreadsheets that re incomming from other emailers. But after i installed the program i still cannot open these files as apparently i get a message about registration.?

can you help
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Knott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [users] RE: OPENING WINDOW FILES

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have downloaded the program but i want to be able to open other word files. Is this possible?

I'm not quite sure what you're saying. After you download OpenOffice, you have to install it. Once installed, you can use it to open Word files, other than those created in the new .DOCX format. If this doesn't help you, please write again, with more details, to clarify what you're doing and what happens.