> Hello,
>
> I am wondering how or why my friends who have Word can't open any of the
> documents that I send them via email.  No one is able to convert the
> files.
> Is there something I can tell them to do or help them with. Or is this
> just
> a lost cause.
>
> Thanks,

That is normally because MS Office doesn't cope with OpenDocument formatted
documents. You need to send the document in a .doc format. The can be done
using the 'file > send > email as microsoft word' command, or simply 'save
as' MS Office and then attach to an email.

Reply to the list if the problem persists.

/paul

--
For those that love Pandora, but don't live in the USA :
http://globalpandora.com/