Hi

How do I submit a feature suggestion to the Open Office Developers?

I would like to be able to customise my drop down menus through
Tools>Customize, and check the changes without having to close the Customize
menu. Currently you have to close the menu in order to check your drop down
menus, and reopen it if you want to change anything else. This can be
cumbersome if you are making a lot of changes, or trying to get the right
layout for your own menus.

What you think?

Dermot